Saturday, March 30, 2013

Be a project 10 winner like me on the Body By Vi Challenge


The Body By Vi Challenge helped me lose 16lbs in 3 weeks and win $1000 for doing so on Project 10.

I had put on some extra weight over the Christmas holidays that I needed to get off and get off fast so I chose to start Project 10 and the Body By Vi Challenge and go after my weight loss goal.

One of the tips that I followed on my Body By Vi Challenge was to start my day off with 2 big glasses of water with some lemon juice and go for a 15 minute walk to kick start my metabolism as soon as I woke up.

The Body by Vi Challenge helped to keep me on track and achieve my goals by connecting me with a great group of support and other challengers to help hold me accountable.

The Body By Vi Challenge is the number 1 weight loss and fitness challenge in North America and has now began expanding into the UK.  The UK is the 3rd most obese nation in the world and the Body by Vi Challenge has decided to help!

The Body By Vi Challenge is a simple plateform to help anyone achieve their goals and you need to get informed so it can help you too!

Go to www.yourbodybyviguy.com today and get started on your Body By Vi Challenge today!

Have a Billionaire day!

Matthew Britt
www.matthewbritt.ca
www.meetmatthewbritt.com
www.yourbodybyviguy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment