Monday, March 11, 2013

How you can win on Project 10 and the Body By Vi Challenge


Project 10!

On January 5th of 2013, Body By Vi officially launched Project 10.  In 2013 Body By Vi would be giving away a total of $10,000 each week, there would be 10 people who lost 10lbs and were rewarded $1000 for doing so.

You heard me right, Body By Vi is officially paying people to lose weight!

I had to take part!  I wanted to win $1000 for losing just 10lbs of unhealthy fat.
So I set a 10lbs weight loss goal and went public with it then set out to lose the weight and win Project 10!  I started out weighing 214 lbs on Jan 5th

For the next 3 weeks I really cleaned-up my nutrition, drank lots more healthy, clean water, increased my time in the gym and improved my sleep.  Minor changes that I knew I needed to do anyways but had been neglecting.

At the end of January I took my weight again to find that I had lost 16.4 lbs in 3 short weeks, so of course I entered to win Project 10 and to my surprise on Monday Feb 4th, the week they announced the first round of Project 10 winners my name just so happened to be called, I had won $1000 for losing 10lbs.  I was so excited!!!


Now that I won project 10 in the very first week I've since received my "I LOST IT' T-shirt to wear proudly and I've got my $1000 Cheque.



I know that you can do this too!  You can start today and achieve that first 10lbs fat loss goal and start to feel better.  You can improve your health like me and maybe earn $1000 for doing so like I did!

Check out this site www.yourbodybyviguy.com and get started today on project 10

Have a Billionaire Day!

Matthew Britt
www.matthewbritt.ca
www.meetmatthewbritt.com
www.yourbodybyviguy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment